You just don’t know it yet. The changing technological landscape means the happiest employee may be only a Google search away from their next job. The results of Clicks IT Recruitment’s annual IT Job Seekers’ Report show that 84% of …
Clicks is certified Carbon Neutral. This means that we measure, reduce and offset our total greenhouse impact.
How do we proactively reduce our carbon footprint?
- Videoconferencing technology for meetings instead of regular interstate flights for our leadership team
- General energy saving by switching off lights wherever possible
- Installing energy efficient lighting
- Shutting down computer workstations at the end of each day
- On-screen projectors instead of paper handouts at meetings
- Electronic timesheets instead of paper and faxes. This alone saves over 200 reams of copy paper every year
- Forest Stewardship Council certified copy paper
- Recycling in the office
- Turning off air-conditioning overnight and on weekends
- Using public transport instead of private vehicles or taxis
There are also benefits to our clients:
Because Clicks is Carbon Neutral, by working with us you are reducing your own carbon footprint and playing a crucial role in managing climate change
Click here to read our Environmental Management Policy.
Our Chairman, Tony Beddison AO, is Chairman of the Prince’s Charities Australia and a Director of the Australian War Memorial ANZAC Foundation. From 2004 to 2012 he was Chairman of the Royal Children’s Hospital, Director of the Royal Children’s Hospital Foundation and Director of the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute. Clicks financially supports the time Tony spends on his many philanthropic enterprises.
Every year Clicks enters one of the largest teams in Run for the Kids, an event that supports the Royal Children’s Hospital. We provide the entry fee, t-shirts, goodie bags and breakfast to our staff, clients, contractors and their families. In 2013 Team Clicks came second in the long course event.
We also support the Heart Foundation in the same way in Canberra each year at the Canberra Times Fun Run.