Contractor of the Year
Recognise your favourite Clicks contractor
Each year Clicks runs a major recognition program for its contractors. Part of our award-winning Contractor Care program, the Clicks Contractor of the Year (COTY) runs for the month of June.
Each year we invite line managers to nominate their favourite Clicks contractor(s) for the title of Contractor of the Year. Nominations remain open for the month of June, in early July the winner is decided by Clicks and a major prize is awarded. You can read about the 2013 competition and winner here.
This year’s winner will receive a Sonos PLAY:5 music system valued at over $1400. The package includes two wireless speakers on which the winner can stream music and radio stations, set up either as a surround system in the same room, or play different music in separate rooms. We’ll also throw in a 12 month subscription to Spotify Premium, so they can blast out all their favourite beats!
COTY is a great feel-good opportunity to recognise outstanding performance and increase contractor engagement by highlighting the value contractors bring to an organisation.
Clicks provides details of nominations to each nominee personally. Whilst there can only be one prize winner, nominations are guaranteed to have a positive impact.
We receive extremely positive feedback from our contractors about the nominations they receive, and it is a much-anticipated event each year.
Contact us for more information.
Terms & Conditions for 2014 Competition
- The promotion runs from 30th May 2014 to 27th June 2014.
- You can submit one nomination per contractor.
- Sonos Play:5 Music System and Spotify gift pack to be given away.
- Nominations must be submitted via the COTY online form.
- Nominations must be received by 5pm Friday 27th June 2014.
- Nominations must be for a current Clicks Contractor.
- The Contractor of the Year will be announced by Friday 4th July 2014.
- The winner will be notified by telephone and email and the results will be published on the Clicks website and social media channels.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.